1) If you do have to change your date and you can find another date in 2020 or 2021, there will be NO charge or extra costs. Please just confirm with me before you secure your venue to ensure that I am available. Since this situation is constantly changing, I am willing to hold a backup 2021 date for your wedding in case 2020 doesn’t work out.
2) If you do need to reschedule the date, I would greatly appreciate it if you are able to split your final payment to do 50% on your original date and 50% due on the new date. This just helps keep cash flow coming in during this tough time. If you’re not comfortable with this, that’s fine too. I understand it’s a stressful time for everyone, thanks for your consideration.
3) At this time, my retainers are still non-refundable. If you are unable to reschedule your wedding at any time in the future, please contact me directly and we can assess this on a case by case basis.
4) I am still available for emails, phone calls and/or video chat. Please let me know if you want to connect! I’m still here to help.
5) If you’d feel better having a smaller wedding, we can restructure your existing wedding collection into a series of smaller events that you can mix and match depending on what their current package is. For example…
Small Wedding Collection:
3 Hour Elopement on Original Wedding Day (getting ready, vow exchange, portraits)
Seperate Reception or Party (must be scheduled on a Monday-Friday during a time in the uninfected future)
Add On Options:
With any of these policies, I am here to discuss it all or just chat via email, video or text. Each wedding is a bit different, so please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns and I’m sure we can work something out! Please let me know if I can help in any way.
On my end, my wife, myself and our brand new daughter Lucy are healthy and staying indoors as much as we can! We’re very thankful for her safe arrival!
Lastly, for what it’s worth I’ve also made a “Quarantunes” playlist to hopefully brighten up your day a bit 🙂