Thanks for taking the time to read this. I can’t imagine how stressful it must be for everyone planning their wedding and not knowing if it’s going to happen, how big the wedding can be and if friends and family will even be able to make it. I want you guys to know that I am absolutely here for you and happy to help in this difficult time.
On my end, my wife and I are healthy and staying indoors as much as we can. With the baby coming in the next few weeks, we are carefully watching the situation at our local hospital and hoping they will still have room for us when she does go into labor. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
1) If you do have to change your date and you can find another date in 2020, there will be NO charge or extra costs. Please just confirm with me before you secure your venue to ensure that I am available. Moving 2020 weddings to 2021 dates will have to be assessed on a case by case basis.
2) My contract states that the full payment is due 14 days before your wedding, I am waiving this for 2020, you can pay up to 7 days AFTER your wedding date. Please note, however, that I won’t be able to start editing images until full payment is received.
3) At this time, my retainers are still non-refundable. If you are unable to reschedule your wedding at any time in the future, please contact me directly and we can assess this on a case by case basis.
4) With our baby due on April 3rd, I am taking a break for all of April from photographing. However, I am still available for emails and/or the odd video chat. I am booking engagement shoots, elopements and family photos in May.
5) As you probably know, gatherings larger than 50 people were banned in B.C. recently and of course, all of this could change any day! So keep that in mind. If you’d feel better having a smaller wedding, we can restructure your existing wedding collection into a series of smaller events that you can mix and match depending on what their current package is. For example…
Small Wedding Collection:
4 Hour Elopement (getting ready, vow exchange, portraits)
Separate Party/Family Photos Session (must be scheduled on a Monday-Thurs during a time in the uninfected future)
With any of these policies, I am here to discuss it all or just chat via email, video or text. Each wedding is a bit different, so please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns and I’m sure we can work something out! Please let me know if I can help in any way. Take care out there and be kind to one another!